Who we are
About Prime Restorations
The Prime Restoration team’s core focus is delivering a fast response, high quality seamless experience for all of our clients and the community. We employ highly dedicated trained professionals and we are readily available at all times to respond and restore any given situation that may arise from a variety of incidents.
What we strive for
- To be the market leader in disaster recovery & restorations services
- To maintain a high consistent quality of work
- Bring passion & integrity to each job we undertake
- Achieve 100% customer satisfaction from our work
- To provide an honest, efficient & cost effective service to all people, businesses & government departments we work with
Investment & Education
Our strategy is based on investment in modern equipment combined with ongoing education and training to ensure continuous improvement in all aspects of our services and provide a better, faster & more efficient outcome for all clients.
How we started
Established in 2013, Prime Restoration Australia assembled a highly professional service team with diverse skills and abilities. Aligned by our core values we set out to go above and beyond to ensure our clients satisfaction. By developing trusted relationships with our clients we have an experienced team that understands complex and sensitive situations. We pride ourselves on being able to accommodate all types of different situations and can provide a custom specific set of solutions to suit your individual needs.
Qualifications & Experience
AN INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE ALWAYS PAYS THE BEST INTEREST
Excellence in safety is an expectation for Prime Restoration Australia. It is our policy to provide quality restoration, cleaning and integrated service solutions. With reference to the certifications we will deliver the highest standard of excellence due to our attainment in professional certification and training programs. Prime Restoration Australia is adamant about attaining and further gaining deeper and modern day knowledge to stay updated and equipped with most advanced operating systems.
We are an IICRC Certified Firm – Company Number 55091.
We are an IICRC Certified Company and our certified technicians hold specialist qualifications in:
- IICRC Trauma Scene Clean Up
- IICRC Certified Applied Microbial Remediation
- IICRC Water Damage Restoration
- IICRC Carpet Cleaning
- IICRC Carpet Repair & Reinstallation
Our certified technicians hold specialist qualifications in:
- Trauma Scene Clean Up
- Mould Inspection and Remediation
- Fire & Smoke Inspection and Restoration
- Water Damage Inspection and Restoration
- Applied Structural Drying
- Odour Control
- Stone, Masonry & Hard Surfaces Restoration